Write for Us | Web Design, Web Development, eCommerce Development, Social Media Marketing, PPC, SEO, Digital Marketing
We are searching for talented writers and individuals who can write for us on web design, digital marketing, web development, eCommerce development, social media marketing, SEO and PPC. We strive to offer top-notch articles and blogs with valuable insights and information on the above-mentioned topics.
Do you think you have what it takes to write for us on web design and web development? Or, do you have a knack for all things digital marketing and want to write for us? If so, keep reading this article to find out more on how to get started.
Guest Blogging Opportunity to Write for Us on Web Design, Web Development, eCommerce Development, and Digital Marketing
We are looking for promising writers who can write for us on web design, web development, digital marketing, social media marketing and eCommerce development. And, with us, you will have the opportunity of sharing valuable insights and write for us on SEO, PPC and much more. All you need to do is provide unique insights that give our readers something to think about.
However, we don’t encourage writers to rephrase content available elsewhere. We want articles that are unique and entertaining to keep our readers engaged. Also, writers need to be well-versed with industry trends and should be able to pen down their ideas in a comprehensive way.
Topics We Accept Write For Us
- Website Development
- Website Design
- Mobile Application Development
- eCommerce Development
- SEO Services
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- Laravel Development
- WordPress Development
- React Native
- Graphic Design Guest Posts
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Network
- Branding Write For Us
- Email Marketing
- Web Hosting
- Internet Business and Ideas
- App Design
- Marketing Tips
- Brochure, Card , Logo, Catalog, Poster and Booklet Design
- Digital Marketing
If you ready to publish your content at our website, simply drop us an email: email@example.com
Guidelines to Follow When Writing for Us on Web Design, Web Development, Digital Marketing, eCommerce Development and Social Media Marketing
To successfully write for us on web design, web development, eCommerce development, social media marketing and digital marketing, here are some submission guidelines to follow.
- Topic – Get started by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 to 5 topic suggestions. It should include the headings of the topics you wish to write on along with the structure you want to go ahead with.
- Formatting – The articles should contain appropriate H1, H2 and H3 tags. It may contain Ordered Lists (OL), Unordered Lists (UL) and Italic and Bold image tags too.
- Word Count – The article length should be a minimum of 800 words. And, it can be as long as 2000 words.
- Plagiarism Free – The content should be 100% original and must not have been published on another website. Furthermore, the article should not have any grammatical, punctuation or language errors. It’s a good idea to run the article through Grammarly and Copyscape before submitting it for publishing.
- Search Engine Optimized – When writing for us on web design, web development, eCommerce development, digital marketing or social media marketing, make sure it is search engine optimized. This will help the article rank on leading search engines and over time, it will help you send referral traffic to your website too.
- Readability – It’s a good idea to keep sentences and paragraphs short. So, don’t write more than 4 – 5 sentences per paragraph. Long paragraphs are difficult to read and cause the readers to lose focus and interest.
- Author Bio – Writers are requested to include a short author’s bio, within 5 – 7 sentences. You may add your picture and email as well. Or, you may include your website name, company name or personal brand name and include a link. Please do not add hyperlinks to any keywords.
What We Refrain from Publishing When You Write for Us on Web Design, Web Development, eCommerce Development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO and PPC
- We reject submitted guest posts that don’t contain any links and have essay writing-related content.
- We do not accept plagiarized or copied content from other websites. Our editorial team manually checks all articles using some of the best plagiarism tools. So, make sure your article is unique and not published on another website.
- Please don’t send us any articles containing misleading or fake information or data when you write for us on web design, web development, social media marketing, digital marketing or eCommerce development. Also, any sources you include should be natural and credible.
- We reject content that has been written using spinning tools and article rewriters.
- Writers cannot make revisions or changes to their content once it has been submitted and/or published. You can request the same via our email and wait for it to be approved before writing anything new.
- If your content has been rejected once, please do not submit the same article or blog post. However, if you have been asked to make any changes by our editorial team, you may follow the comments and make changes before sending us the article again.
- Kindly refrain from using copyright images within your article. We request writers to create their own custom images that match the topic and the theme of the article. You may use any free online image editor for this.
Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Writing for Us on Digital Marketing and Web Design
Take a look at some important questions you must ask yourself before writing for us on web design. wen development or digital marketing.
Who is the target audience?
Our platform is designed for entrepreneurs, agencies and professionals who build digital products and websites and are experts at web design, eCommerce development, web development, digital marketing and social media marketing. So, your articles should be written in a way that appeals to these audiences.
After going through your article, how will the readers react?
As yourself what the readers will do with the information you have provided. For this, you should be able to explain how they can put your ideas and tips into actions.
Why should readers spend time reading your article? What will they get out of it?
Our website has been created to provide inspiring and/or useful information and insights to our readers. And, if we think your web design write for us, digital marketing write for us, eCommerce development write for us or social media marketing write for us article doesn’t provide the right information, it’s not for us.
What Makes You the Right Fit to Write for Us on Web Development, Web Design, eCommerce Development, SEO, PPC, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing?
Any writer, blogger or professional who has a passion for writing and the ability to turn ideas into high-quality articles that is informative and well-researched is welcome to write for us on web design and digital marketing. And, you may also create articles and write for us on web development, eCommerce development, PPC, SEO and social media marketing as long as the content doesn’t come across as a sermon. Your submitted articles could be written on a wide range of topics including sought-after or standard topics along with those that may explore the future and current trends within the industries.
However, we have high standards in terms of approving submitted articles to be published on our website. So, be sure to follow our guidelines. And so, you should be ready to hear from our editorial team if your article demonstrates any of the following
Digital Marketing Guest Posts:
- Not adequately supported by reliable sources and facts
- Lacks actionable data and valuable insights as applicable
- Doesn’t adhere to our guidelines
- A style that is unconducive to our target audience
- Has numerous spelling or grammatical errors, improper formatting, awkward sentences and structure-related issues
But, don’t let this dissuade you from submitting articles and writing for us on web design, web development, digital marketing or social media marketing. Keep in mind that our team won’t reject any article in the first go unless it contains plagiarism. And, our editors work closely with writers and offer their feedback and valuable insights to ensure the final article meets our website’s requirements.
So, do you think you are ready to write for us on web design, web development, social media marketing, digital marketing, eCommerce development, SEO or PPC?
If so, you may submit your idea or article to us via our email and get started.
Important Note: We only accept articles written on MS Word documents or Google Docs. And, while we wish we could reach out to everyone, we receive a huge volume of submissions daily. As such, you will only hear from us if we like your submission and wish to move forward with the article.
SEO Write For Us:
We focus on topics related:
Listicles: Articles that show an extensive list of tips or takeaways that our audience can follow and use to act on.
Example: Elements to Include in Your SEO Contract; Tools You Need to Start Your SEO Agency
Topic-focused: Articles that discuss a specific topic comprehensively.
Example: How to Sell SEO; SEO Link Building Strategies; Solved: How to Cold Email Like a Professional