How to Recover Data From a Corrupted Internal Hard Drive
H1: – How Can I Retrieve Data from Corrupted Internal Hard Drive? (Solved)
Corruption in the internal hard drive is not less than a nightmare for all. Basically, the major benefit of the hard drive is to provide great data storage capacity. Sometimes, the user computer’s internal hard drive gets corrupts due to which the user has to face data loss issue. Now, the question arises, is it possible to recover data from a corrupted internal hard drive? Yes, it is possible to recover data including documents, pictures, videos etc. from a corrupted internal hard drive. Thus, in this blog, we are going to introduce a step by step process to recover data from a corrupted internal hard drive in a hassle-free way.
Recover Data From a Corrupted Internal Hard Drive
The user can try to scan the partition with a reliable antivirus. If there is minor corruption then Antivirus will repair it. Sometimes, antivirus deletes the corrupted file and the user has to face data loss issue. Moreover, if the internal hard drive is highly corrupted then it cannot be repaired via antivirus. In such a situation, to repair and recover data from a corrupted internal hard drive the user has to opt an automated and trustworthy solution that is SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software.
With Hard Drive Recovery software the user can easily recover data from the corrupt internal hard drive. The software recovers all the data present in the hard drive including photos, videos, music, documents, and other multimedia file. Additionally, the utility is associated with numerous benefits such as user-friendly interface, recovers permanently deleted data, support FAT and NTFS recovery, RAW file system data recovery etc. To recover data from a corrupted Internal Hard Drive via Hard Drive Data Recovery software the user has to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, download and install SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery software on your system and launch it
- Now, you will be able to see two different scanning options: Scan and Formatted Scan
- Select the partition and click on the Scan option
- The software will begin the scanning process and you will be able to view all the folders in the left panel
- To view the complete data you can select the folder from the left pane and then you can see the data
- Now, you can easily select the files which you want to recover. Click on the Save button to recover data from the corrupted internal hard drive
- Select the location where you want to save your recovered files
- The software will begin the recovery process
- After the completion of the recovery process, you will be able to view the exported files at the destination location
Major Reasons for Internal Hard Drive Corruption
It is important to know the possible reasons that can lead to hard drive corruption. This will help the user to eliminate the corruption issues in the future by taking preventive measures.
- Damage in the file system: File system is like a gateway to access the data saved on hard disk partitions. If the file system on the internal hard disk is damaged then the disk becomes inaccessible and the user is not able to access his/her data.
- Virus attack: If the computer system is infected by the virus, then important boot files stored in the internal hard disk may get destroyed or deleted. This will lead to boot failure. Moreover, the virus may infect the files and data of the whole partition.
- Boot sector corruption: First sector of the hard disk is the boot sector, once it is damaged the user is not able to access any data saved in the internal hard disk.
- Software conflict: On a system different kinds of programs are installed. It is possible that all the programs are not fully compatible with each other. This results in software conflicts and can lead to unexpected computer shutdown and corruption in the internal hard drive.
- Human errors: Everyone is not proficient in using the computer system and managing file. Sometimes, the user is not able to perform the tasks in the correct way which result in serious issues such as hard disk crash.
- Physical damage: Physical damage or hardware failure can be due to overheating, read/write head crash, cracked or poor-contact data line, a short circuit in the control circuit board etc.
- Hard drive ageing: Every hard disk has its own service life. When its service life exceeds, it results in hard drive issues.
The internal hard drive can be corrupted due to multiple reasons such as virus attack, damage in the file system, boot sector corruption, human error etc. Ultimately, due to the corruption issue, the user has to face data loss issue. Thus, in the above section, we have explained a simple and reliable method for your query how can I recover data from a corrupted internal hard drive.